HOME

"he found new home"
"he replaced me"
"he forgot us"
"I miss Him"

choosing a person that you want to share your life with is the most importance things to do,because sometimes you dont realize that the person whom you're looking for was sit right in front of your eyes.but you dont do anything about that until u wake up in one morning and relize that a years gone bye and all your life down to be grey.I dont want that day happen to me or even to you.I wish the way I let you and the way you left me behind was the best decision that we ever made.So I dont need to hate myself later on when I see you someday with the love of your life.I want to wish u happiness,I want to cry but not because I still want you beside me but because I see you doing fine and good,seeing you full of joy and laughter while play with your little champion.
And i wish when that day come I feel it too.
and hereafter if we're reborn to this life again I wish we can create "our story"  to pay off the chance that we couldn't make in our past till death do us a part and the cycle restart .


sincerely,
your bittersweet.

Comments

Popular Posts