-You’ve made such a difference in my Life-





I always wonder how’s my life supposed to be if you’re here with me or if  I’m there..

We gonna spend a day and can’t wait to meet after work

You pick me up,we sang a song, laugh harder and tell every sucks thing today

Sometimes I always wonder how’s different my life will

Everytime I wake up and realize you’re not mine(anymore)..

It kills me…



It kills me how situation can separate us when deep down inside we really want be together..

I’m just scared to imagine my life 10 years/20 years ahead without you in it..

But I should..we should believe in Faith..

Whatever will be.. will be no matter what..

My dear Golden Boy maybe we’re not mean to be in this world,but I’ll ensure you’re the best thing that ever happen to me

Soulmate is real,even we’re not..



-with a bunch of love-

                Yours…

Comments

Popular Posts